Sephora.com, Inc.

May 6, 2014

Wanna know what products they use on the set of Scandal?

As you can probably imagine, the sets of TV shows are jam-packed with beauty goodies to keep the stars looking radiant.  Recently my blogger buddies from The Glamazon Diaries and Pretty Connected hosted an event where we got to learn all about the beauty products that are hot commodities on the set of Scandal right now.  Denise Hooper, the makeup artist behind Olivia Pope's looks on the set, gave us the scoop on what's hot right now:
 
LORAC Pro Palette
Ok so it's no surprise that I'm a giant fan of LORAC, but I was excited to hear that the Pro Palette has been popular on the set of the show.  The shadow colors are perfect for any skin tone, and the texture is silky smooth.  However, I almost don't want to tell you that this palette is so popular because they already fly off the shelves and I've had trouble getting my hands on one.  (Don't worry friends, I managed to buy one so I'll be able to sleep tonight).  If you CAN'T get your hands on one right now, I'd recommend the Pro To Go palette to pop in your purse or your desk at work until you upgrade to the real thing.  
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater
What more could you want in a facial spray?  It's calming, soothing, and it happens to smell fantastic.  This is a great alternative for anybody who's used to using harsh toners that are packed with irritating alcohol, because it balances the skin while calming it without anything that will sensitize the skin.  I also like to keep mine in the fridge for when it's hot outside.  You can thank me later.    
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
And speaking of soothing, these towelettes are a personal favorite of mine.  I wish I could say that I always take my makeup off before bed, but since I don't I keep these within arms reach of my pillow.  They don't leave icky residue behind on the skin, they're totally affordable, and they smell fresh.  
Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara
I trust every product that bears Kevyn's name, and this mascara is no exception.  I didn't try it until my fellow bloggers introduced me to it, but now that I've used it I'll never be the same.  I love the super thin brush so you can get in really close to the base of the lashes, I love that it stays on all day, and I love that it comes off completely and easily when I wash my face at night.
 Sebastian Cellophanes In-Glossing Treatment
This is a peroxide-free, ammonia-free treatment that helps enhance color without doing damage.  Wheat proteins condition the hair, and UV filters protect the hair from fading, so color is always vibrant.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...