Things that I love: Transformers movies, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, good hair, Leonor Greyl hair products.
Things that I don't love: Megan Fox
Anyhoo, I'm having a serious girl crush on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley these days (keep in mind I haven't seen the movie yet and my mind may change about this). She has been looking seriously gorgeous on the Red Carpet for the Transformers: Dark of the Moon premieres.
For the NYC premiere she was rocking a Jessica Rabbit-style hair 'do courtesy of hair stylist Yiotis Panayiotou, who used Leonor Greyl haircare products for the look. Here's how you can achieve the same look at home (although I can't promise you'll be AS pretty as Rosie, because I think that's basically impossible):
2. Condition hair with a mask. Panayiotou likes to use 2 different masks on Rosie. She prefers Leonor Greyl Masque Fleur De Jasmin for daytime looks, and Masque a l'Orchidée for evening looks.
3. Apply a few drops of Regenerescence Naturelle, a botanical and essential oil blend, to the scalp for overall scalp and hair health. This is great for overworked hair, and we all know that celebs are victims of constant heat styling.
4. Apply Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice and a little Lait Luminescence detangling milk. These are lightweight products that won't weigh hair down for the styling process that follows.
5. Blow dry.
6. Curl sections of hair with a medium-barreled curling iron. The stylist's trick used on Rosie was to curl different sections of the hair with different techniques. For the back of the head, Panayiotou curled hair upwards starting at the ends, but stopped before she got all the way to the roots. For the sides and front, hair was curled in all different directions, and then left in pins to set.
7. Last steps! After the pins are removed from the hair, brush with a large, flat brush, then spray with Voluforme styling spray. Apply some Serum de soie Sublimateur to the ends to keep hair frizz-free for the evening and you're good to go!