Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 23, 2010

Leonor Greyl hair products



So I must admit that I have a slight girl-crush on Rachel McAdams. I mean, hello, have you seen The Notebook? Or Mean Girls? She's flawless all the time, even when she's playing a maniacal teenage biotch. Embarrassing as this is to admit, I'm one of those people who will have to run out and buy a product if I find out she uses it. Not that I'm trying to look like her...She's got straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and she's a little on the porcelain-skinned side. My mom is black, and my father is white, so I'm more on the "exotic" side with olive skin, greenish eyes, and curly brown hair (OK, so I dye my hair brown. Whatevs.) So no, I do not want to look just like Rachel McAdams, but I do think that if I use the same products as her I'll get just a teeny bit of her hotness to rub off on me. Anyways, the moral of this story is that she's shooting a Woody Allen movie right now in Paris and I got the scoop on the products that they're using on her hair.The hairstylist on set at this movie is using Leonor Greyl hair products on the actors and actresses. These hair products are even being used on male co-stars Adrien Brody, Owen Wilson, and Michael Sheen. But the favorite product by all the females on set is by far and away Leneor Greyl Serum De Soie Sublimateur ($42). Rachel McAdams, Carla Bruni, Marion Cotillard, and Kathy Bates were all given the Serum De Soie to take home.
This hair serum is a styling product that makes hair more manageable using silk proteins. If you're blowing your hair out straight, this product facilitates faster drying times and protects the hair from heat damage. If you're going curly, it's a great product to eliminate frizz. It also has sunscreen to
protect from UVA/UVB rays, but is lightweight and doesn't leave hair greasy.
Leonor Greyl has a ton of great hair products to suit your needs, but one that I've personally grown to love is the Huile De Magnolia ($47).
These natural oils for face and body (and I've been using some in my hair as well) are great for multiple purposes and you only need to use a tiny bit. This can be used as a makeup remover, after the shower, after you've had a sunburn, or even after shaving. It's soothing to the skin and smells fantastic.
For more info about the line or to order products, call 1-866- Greyl US.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...