Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 9, 2013

Beauty By Benz approved: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette


When I heard that Hourglass was coming out with an Ambient Lighting Palette ($58) at the Christian Siriano show back in September, I wondered how I would POSSIBLY make it to the holiday season to get this palette.  Sometimes, I'll admit, I can be a little over-dramatic.  I didn't have to wait long at all since it's out in stores now!  This palette is a limited edition trio of their amazing Ambient Lighting Powders collection, all in one set.  This makes a great gift for holiday, or for yourself, especially if you've been wanting to try one of the powders and weren't sure which one you wanted.  Check out the 2 existing shades, and the limited edition shade that comes in the set:     

-Incandescent Light (new shade): A pearlescent powder that is great for highlighting the high points of the face, like the cheekbones, under the brow bone, or your cupid's bow.
-Dim Light: A neutral powder (and now a cult favorite) to blur imperfections and give you an other-worldly glow.
-Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden powder that enhances that can provide subtle warmth to lighter skin tones, or act as your regular powder for darker skin tones.  I'm able to use this all summer long as my powder, and now that the weather is changing it's working well as a bronzer/contour powder.  
The box also includes a bonus sample of Veil Mineral Primer to prep the skin for the makeup application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...