Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 21, 2012

Essie Mirror Metallics collection

Ok, so we all know I get WAY too excited about nail polish in general, but am I weird that I’m so psyched for Essie’s new Mirror Metallics (due to hit stores in July)?
Well apparently Essie Weingarten shares my obsession. Check out what she had to say about creating this collection:
“I was obsessed. The appearance of beautiful foils on the runway ignited a year-long search to realize that kind of overall, evn reflectivity in a paintable polish”.
But don’t mistakenly treat Essie’s search for trend-right metallics as a fad, because in typical Essie-fashion the colors are extremely wearable and I promise you’ll want to wear them long after this summer is over. Though the colors are edgy, there’s a certain femininity to them that I’m really excited about.
See for yourself:

From left to right:
Nothing Else MetalsNo Place Like Chrome
Penny Talk
Blue Rhapsody
Good As Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...