Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 22, 2012

GET THE LOOK: Rashida Jones at 2012 LA Film Festival

photo courtesy of Zimbio.com

So strangely enough people have been telling me a LOT lately that I bear a slight resemblance to Rashida Jones.  You’d think this wouldn’t be a problem in my life because she’s adorable… but since she’s one of my girl crushes (the list just keeps growing and growing) I’m totally torn.  I feel like I can’t girl crush someone who I might look like.  That’s wrong?!?!  Right? 
Anyways, I still find her adorable (even if that makes me slightly narcissistic, don’t judge me) and she was looking cute as ever at the Film Independent's 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival Premiere this week. Here’s how makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Rashida’s boho vibe she was rocking for the night: 
Face:
-Jamie started by applying mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer all over Rashida’s face, followed by Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation in Medium 9 to even out her skin tone.
-Next she used mark Get Bright Hook up Highlighter in Golden under her eyes, and covered  imperfections with mark Save the Day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick in Honey Golden.

-Jamie used mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied Up on her cheeks and mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder all over Rashida’s face, neck, and décolletage.   

Eyes:
-First Jamie used mark Please Hold Eye Primer on Rashida’s eyelids as a base.
-Next she used mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Fairy Dust in the crease, and followed up with mark I-Mark Metallics Custom Pick Eye Shadows in Truffle and Lava on her lids.
-Jamie then mixed the 3 shadow shades (Fairy Dust, Truffle, and Lava) to use on Rashida’s lower lash lines. 
-Next she used mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set on Rashida’s upper and lower water lines, followed by mark Get in Line Hook Up Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Painted Black on the top lines.

-To finish the eyes, she curled Rashida’s lashes with mark Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler and used 3 coats of mark Lash All You Want High-Volume Mascara in Black on her lashes.
Lips:
-Jamie chose mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Toasty to compliment the entire makeup look.
Body:
-To give Rashida a healthy, dewy look all over, she used mark Jewel Body Cream on her arms and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...