Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 4, 2012

Introducing Beauty By Benz... By Justin!

I take everything that is said in this blog very seriously, and the reason is that it’s ALL MINE.  Every word in here was written by yours truly.  I’m almost embarrassed to say that I have control issues when it comes to people requesting to guest post or contributing in any way, shape, or form.  But not long ago I had a meeting of the minds with one of my most stylish, most witty, and most amazing guy friends, where it dawned on me that he would make an excellent contributor to Beauty By Benz.  He’s well-groomed, he’s honest, but most importantly, he shares my vision about most things in life.  From pop culture to life in the Garment District in NYC, his opinion (read: amazing sense of humor) on important life issues really matters to me.  That’s why I’m SO excited to officially announce my first men’s writer: Justin Martin.  He will be guest posting once a week, where you can find his posts here on the main page, as well as on his new men’s grooming page.  Here’s Justin’s first review of many to come!





There are a lot of face scrubs on the market, and let me tell you, most suck. Usually my main complaint is that these facial scrubs barely even scrub. For some reason many brands tend to be misers with those scrubby particles making the experience no different than a normal washing of the face.

But there is one out there that is more than generous with the "scrub" and that's Jack Black's Face Buff Energizing Scrub ($18.00 for 3oz). With Face Buff I feel like I'm actually getting a true exfoliation that lives up to the promises of sloughing off dead skin.

I tend to use Face Buff in the mornings before shaving for some pre-shave prep. And it seems to do a nice job of preventing the formation of ingrown hairs.

Alternatively, a good scrub like Face Buff brings out a nice rosy, hue, making you look like you've been playing ice hockey on a frozen pond for the past few hours (remember those days before global warming?).

Face Buff Energizing Scrub gets my emphatic endorsement.



Justin Martin for Beauty by Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...