Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 18, 2011

Is it already gift-giving time?

I can't stand the thought of it already being time for gift-giving.  I mean, it was 75 degrees here this past weekend! That being said, there are some limited edition beauty kits out there right now that you won't want to miss out on.  But I must warn you, like all beauty gifts, it will be hard to decide whether to give them away or to keep them for yourself.
Jurlique's Most Wanted Kit ($50) is a limited edition Sephora exclusive with some of my absolute favorite products.  This is a good set for the jet-setters out there.  The kit includes Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Gel (I use this on my skin anytime it's feeling parched or irritated), Rosewater Balancing Mist (great for people who are on a plane all the time), Rose Hand Cream, and a Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer (I keep one in my pro MUA kit, one at my desk at the office, and one at my apt).




Clark’s Botanicals has a cult following because it’s an awesome luxury skincare brand (yet still pretty affordable) that’s paraben free and packed with botanical extracts that balance the skin.  The Peter Som for Clark’s Botanicals travel kit ($59) includes a floral print from Som’s Fall 2011 collection, made into an adorable travel clutch.  Inside the clutch you’ll find 2 Ultra Rich Lip Tints, including Moore Nude (yes, as in Julianne Moore) and Because I Love You.  Also included is the original Ultra Rich Lip Balm, and samples of the Smoothing Marine Cream, the Intense Radiance Mask, Nourishing Youth Serum, and Anti-Puff Eye Cream. 

Moroccanoil has a ton of gifting kits out there from $60-$75.  They all contain 2 or 3 hair products and come in the re-usable Moroccanoil travel case.  My personal fave kit is the Frizz Control set, which contains the Intense Hydration Mask, the new Frizz Control spray, and a travel-size Moroccanoil original hair treatment.  There is also a set for fine hair needing volume, fine hair needing hydration, one for all hair types, and one for curly hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...