Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 25, 2009

IMJU Fiberwig Mascara


As someone who has invisible eyelashes, I'm constantly on the hunt for new mascaras. And don't give me that B.S. about Maybelline Great Lash being the best one on the market. Not only does it look terrible on me, but by the end of a night out I look like Alice Cooper with that stuff running all over myself.
I am convinced that DiorShow, although pricey, is the best mascara ever made. But on a mission to try something different I tried IMJU Fiberwig Mascara. This Japanese import is supposed to be like fake eyelashes in a bottle. The point of this mascara is that it coats your eyelashes in order to thicken and lengthen them.
I would definitely recommend this to someone who was trying to lengthen, but not thicken. On top of my eyelashes being translucent, they are thin. This did not thicken mine at all, but it added considerable length.
An added bonus was that it didn't irritate my eyes at all. On any given day I have mascara smudges on my contacts that bother me all day long. If this falls into your contacts it somehow magically blinks away and won't bother you. That being said, I don't know if I believe that it's exactly "waterproof". But that's nothing to frown about. It was nice actually not having black spots on my contacts all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...