Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 25, 2009

FatGirlSleep by Bliss


Ooh La La! This is going to make my cellulite disappear as well as knock me out cold? SIGN ME UP.
I've never really bought into the whole Cellulite Cream mythology. I mean, cellulite is genetic and once you get it, you're stuck with it. But I thought I'd give it a try.
I haven't noticed a difference in my "problem areas", but boy did it knock me out! I was out in probably 5 minutes after I slathered the cream on. It was like drinking a bottle of Nyquil without that weird after-taste. Not only that, but it's a pretty delicious cream. My skin was noticeably softer after one use. And it has a nice lavender smell that's not overwhelming.
Maybe after continued use my thighs will get smoother, but for right now I'll settle for soft and delicious smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...