Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 9, 2012

Zac Posen SS2013



We definitely have a lot to talk about regarding backstage for the Zac Posen SS2013 show, but I absolutely HAD to share pics tonight because it was an epic show.  The line looked beautiful and the cast was star-studded.  It was so far the best show of Fashion Week.  Maybe it was because I wore a peplum top tonight and felt like I belonged, maybe it was being like one centimeter away from Naomi Campbell backstage (she has a rather intimidating presence, I must say), maybe my dancer side was excited by all the tulle, or maybe it was just the fact that I was so dead tired that I thought I was dreaming when the dresses came out, but I stick by that statement that it was the best thus far for me.  See for yourselves...
Crystal Renn, the ghost version 







Karolina Kurkova
Love the back and side details of her dress...








Running just a little...

To Coco Rocha running full out


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...