Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 10, 2011

My makeup diary: November 10, 2011

Kat Von D Foiled Love lipstick in Beranice ($18)- I must say this is the first Kat Von D product I've ever purchased and I'm surprisingly thrilled!  It's got this great metallic effect to it...I'm actually thinking about going back and getting another color.  

Benefit's Some Kind-A Gorgeous ($29)- has a great cream-to-powder finish that makes my skin feel simultaneously matte and hydrated.  The medium shade is perfect for my skin without covering up my freckles or feeling mask-like. 
YSL's Effet Faux Cils mascara ($30)gives me great, voluminous lashes, and that's all I need to finish the look.  It's all about the pouty lip and the fluttering eyelashes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...