Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 1, 2011

Mani Monday: Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather


This post is exciting to me for so many reasons. First being that this amazing creme granite color was a collaboration with Lippmann and Narciso Rodriguez for Fall 2011. And also because it's a sneak peek into the disaster which is my desk. This is my work area… most people's work desks at home are a angle of paper, laptop cords, paper clips, whatever. At least that's what I think people's desks look like. I know what my desk looks like, and it's filled with makeup, skin care products, nail polish, and these House Of Harlow 1960 rings that I can't stop buying regardless of how much my wallet hates me for it. What can I say? This is all for you, my beloved readers! (Well, not that I keep buying rings. That's all for me, but you get what I'm saying).
Back to the nail polish. Stormy Weather ($16) was an intense collabo between Narciso and Deborah during the middle of all the madness of Fashion Week preparations. Usually he wants a nude nail for his runway shows, but for Fall 11 he requested something with a bit more edge to it, and Deborah whipped up this formula which she thought felt powerful and intense (and I'm inclined to agree). This color is simultaneously feminine and bad-ass beyond my wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...