Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 22, 2011

Mani Monday: ombré nails

Clearly I love nail polish. I think we've established that, eh? I own so many nail polish colors that I often have trouble deciding which ones to wear. Thank goodness some AMAZING human came up with the ombré nail trend, because it allows me to wear 5 polishes at once! Also to match my Thai iced tea if I feel like it... My friend from Glamazon Diaries was thankfully on hand to photograph me in my tea-matching polish.


For this orange version I used the following colors (pinkie nail first):
Minger by Butter London
Siren by Revlon
Ablaze by Pop Beauty
Tart Deco by Essie
Dancing Barefoot by Becca Cosmetics (though you can't see the thumb so much here. But you can see the color in my post here.)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...