Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 28, 2011

Run, do not walk, to Lasio for a Keratin Tropic hair treatment


So I thought in preparation for a sunny 4th of July weekend (fingers crossed) that I'd get a keratin treatment done on my hair, but what I didn't know was that I'd be in LOVE with the Keratin Tropic treatment at Lasio Studios. I like to consider myself some sort of keratin treatment expert these days because I've had, oh I don't know, about 1,000 of them done to my hair. However, this treatment left my hair like no other had before. This completely formaldehyde-free formula lasts up to 3 months and costs $250 (which is inexpensive compared to treatments that cost $300 and up). I was in and out of the salon in 1 hour and was allowed to wash my hair immediately, rather than waiting 48 hours.
The treatment makes hair completely frizz-free and super shiny, but it does relax curl anywhere from 30-60% depending on the tightness of the curl. This is something that I actually really love about the treatment (I am currently rocking perfect beach waves), but if you have an emotional attachment to your curls then you might want to try one of their other keratin treatment offerings. Best of all, the Keratin Tropic is heat-activated, so the more you style your hair with hot tools, the shinier and healthier it will look.
Sounds too good to be true, right? That's what I initially thought, but that picture on the top of the post with the shiny, delicious hair is that of YOURS TRULY. I couldn't believe how easy and inexpensive it was, but I'm a believer now.
Lasio Studios is located in the East Village at 117 East 7th st (between 1st and Avenue A). For an appointment call 212-477-2088.
For more information about Lasio keratin treatments, or to shop their full line of products, please visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...