Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 15, 2011

Robert Verdi's father's day gift guide

With father's day quickly approaching and absolutely zero presents bought by moi, I had to look for some outside inspiration. As always, Robert Verdi's most recent gift guide encompasses a wide array of personalities, from the sports dad, to the well-groomed dad (because we all know that the sports dad is usually NOT the well-groomed dad). Without calling out which type my dad is, I'll just let you watch the video and get a little inspiration of your own.

I'm absolutely in love with candles, so those Patch NYC candles are totally up my gift-giving alley. And what dad doesn't want to be a spy? I think mine might actually be a spy... or at least he thinks he is. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed the video and were able to think of some last minute gifts for dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...