Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 15, 2010

Nature's Gate

At the risk of sounding corny, I'm going to repeat the Nature's Gate slogan because it's a cause my bleeding heart truly believes in. You can "give the gift of clean water" this holiday season. The lack of access to clean water is something we don't regularly think of living in this country, but it's something that millions have to face every day. Nature's Gate is committed to assisting Water Aid, a company supports the use of rainwater in Asia and Africa so that people have access to clean water. The line is also cruelty-free and vegan. They use moisturizing and certified organic products like aloe vera, avocado, anise oil, Awapuhi, and apricot kernel oil, so skin feels as good as it smells.
I think these holiday gift sets are a great way to contribute to a positive cause. They make great stocking stuffers, or you can just be greedy and enjoy them yourself.
Orchid Hand Care gift set ($9.99)- Nature's Gate sent me this gift set and I officially have a new hand soap/lotion combo for my bathroom. It smells great, and it's for a great cause.






















Ginger Tea lotion and body wash gift set ($9.99). I firmly believe tea has been my fountain of youth all these years. I'm just sayin.






















To find out more about Nature's Gate please visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...