Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year for so many reasons. Candy is a big one, and I may or may not think I am part witch. But mostly I just love getting together with friends and celebrating with spooky Halloween cocktails and snacks. Check out these spooky and easy-to-make Halloween cocktails for your upcoming parties this weekend.
- 2 parts 901® Tequila
- 1 part Crème de cassis
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 part coffee liqueur
- ½ part simple syrup
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in mixing glass. Shake vigorously over ice. Strain over ice into martini glass. Garnish with sliced fig to mimic an “evil heart.”
- 2 parts Sauza® Signature Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 parts peach juice
- 1/2 parts blackberry puree
- 1/2 parts lemon juice
- 1 part simple syrup
Preparation: Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker. Shake and strain over ice into a coupe glass. Garnish by skewering a fresh blackberry and a slice of peach with a knot stick.
- 1 part Pinnacle® Original Vodka
- 1 part Midori® Melon Liqueur
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Chocolate Syrup
- Orange Slice
Preparation: Draw a chocolate web into a martini glass and place in the refrigerator to chill. Combine Midori®, Pinnacle® Vodka, and lemon juice in a shaker and strain into glass. Garnish with a chocolate-dipped orange slice (a regular orange slice will do just fine if you can't find a chocolate-dipped).
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part canned unsweetened pumpkin
- ¾ part fat free sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ part unsweetened almond milk
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Club soda
Preparation: Mix all ingredients except club soda. Pour over ice, top with club soda and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
· 1 ½ parts Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
· ¾ part fresh lemon juice
· ¼ part agave syrup
· ¼ part sage simple syrup
· 2 dashes Angostura® bitters
· 1 capsule activated charcoal
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.
Post a Comment