Sephora.com, Inc.

May 12, 2016

Glossier Introduces 3 New Balm DotCom Flavors

Glossier's Balm Dotcom is an every day staple in my beauty arsenal, and when they launched Coconut Balm Dotcom I thought life couldn't get much better.  It's the little things.  Now, here we are, with 3 new flavors added to the mix, and I couldn't be more thrilled.  The only caveat is that this trio ($30) is limited edition.  Hopefully some of these will go into permanent rotation.
 
Mint Balm Dotcom is sheer with a bit of menthol, so it's a great pick-me-up in the morning or mid-day.  Breath feels fresher and lips feel cool and tingly.  Rose Balm Dotcom has just the slightest light pink tint, so unless you're very fair in complexion, I wouldn't count on this for its color.  It does, however, smell so deliciously rosy.  It's definitely on par with other rose favorites like Smith's Rosebud Salve as far as smelling a bit rosy, but not being cloying.  I saved my favorite for last, because Cherry Balm Dotcom better become a permanent item for Glossier.  It just has to.  This one has a bit more of a pink tint to it.  Think just-had-a-cherry-popsicle stain, only it's not a lip stain because it has the amazing texture of Balm Dotcom.  Now my beloved Coconut Balm Dotcom has a rival with the new Cherry version.  What's a girl to do?    

1 comment:

  1. ☺︎✌︎ 20% OFF GLOSSIER MAKEUP PRODUCTS ☺︎✌︎
    Please use this link to get 20% off of your next glossier order!
    LINK: http://bff.glossier.com/dRcEq

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...