Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 17, 2016

OPI New Orleans Collection

New Orleans is one of my absolute favorite cities.  The food, the culture, the nightlife (and day life).  It's one of the few cities in our country that has managed to preserve its culture, despite all the obstacles that could've stood in the way.  One day, I plan on having my bachelorette party there.  It's the only place that will do.  I fantasize, regularly, about all the food that I'm going to eat the next time I'm there.  I think I need to buy a plane ticket...
Clearly I was very excited to hear that OPI's newest collection was inspired by my favorite city, and so many of its riches.  Inspiration was taken from Mardi Gras, from food, from drinks, from nature. You name it.  This collection has everything you need from pale pinks to brights, and a nice mix of both shimmer and satin shades.
Let's peep the individual shades:
I'm Sooo Swamped (satin finish green-2 coats)

Show Us Your Tips (a shimmery periwinkle-3 coats)

Rich Girls & Po-Boys (satin finish blue- 2 coats)

Got Myself Into A Jam-balaya (a great pinky-peach- 2 coats) 

Suzi Nails New Orleans (pretty in pink- 2 coats)

Take A Right On Bourbon (shimmery silver metallic- 3 coats) 

Let Me Bayou A Drink (shimmery pale pink with lavender tones- 3 coats)

Crawfishin' For A Compliment (a creamsicle-eque orange- 3 coats) 

I Manicure For Beads (a perfect purple- 2 coats) 

Humidi-Tea (shimmering pink nude- 3 coats) 

Spare Me A French Quarter (a gorgeous berry and my favorite of the collection!  2 coats) 

She's A Bad Muffuletta (a hot pink/red- 2 coats) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...