Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 7, 2016

Tarte's New Tarteist Lip Paint

Sometimes I get stuck in ruts with beauty products.  I'll go long periods of time lacking the motivation to put on any makeup at all.  Even though I love all things beauty, having to write about it all the time does make it a JOB.  But then products come along and make me remember why I love this stuff so much in the first place!  Tarte's new Tarteist Lip Paint had me doing a photo shoot in my room this morning.  I was having WAY too much fun by myself with these lip colors and my Iphone.  These lippies have set the tone for the rest of the day.  The colors are all fun, even the nudes, and the names are even more fun.  
From left to right: Namaste, So Fetch, and Lovespell
At first I thought Namaste was a little light for me, but I'm kind of feeling a Khloe Kardashian vibe seeing the picture.  And Khloe=everything, so I'm excited.  

I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO MAKE FETCH HAPPEN!  See also: this makes my teeth look nice and white.  

Lovespell is my favorite of the 3 I tried.  I love this deep berry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...