Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 10, 2015

Rodial Makeup Is Coming To The U.S.!

Fans of Rodial skincare should be very excited for what's to come in July.  Rodial's "sculpting with colour" collection is coming stateside, and it's exactly what you would expect.  It's all about flawless SKIN and skincare benefits.  This is something I can get on board with.  Getting overly made up seems to be a trend that's not going anywhere, unfortunately, but equally as exciting is the people who still believe in no-makeup makeup and letting the skin look radiant.  The folks at Rodial are in the latter group, giving us sheer washes of color for the lips and cheeks, products for the face that are nourishing, and easy-to-use, unique textures.  I haven't tried all of the products yet, but here are the favorites so far:


Eye Sculpt 
What's not to love about this product?  The taupe shade looks good on a multitude of skin tones.  The coverage is totally buildable, so you can go for a sheer wash of color, or build your way up to a full-on smoke.  The formula can be applied with your finger or with a brush.  If your eyebrows are on the lighter side, you can even use it to fill in your brows.  For me, personally, my favorite part of this product is the texture.  It's a super lightweight, whipped cream formula so it goes on easily and gives a comfortable wear.

Instaglam Skin Tint
This tinted moisturizer gives a surprisingly nice amount of coverage, but still manages to feel light.  SPF 30, Hyaluronic Acid, and Hydromanil protect and plump in just the right way.  It doesn't feel cakey, greasy, or heavy.  It's just right!  It comes in 5 shades: Aspen, Capri, Hamptons, St Bart's, and Rio, so definitely more shades than your standard light, medium, and dark that we're used to from some other companies.


Instaglam Compact Deluxe Bronzing Powder
First of all, how sexy is the case for this bronzer?  I'm a sucker for good packaging.  The inside of the package is just as good, though, because this is not of the orangey-bronzer variety.  It's a really nice tone that doesn't leave you looking like a dirty pumpkin, like most other bronzers do.  I have about 20 bronzers in my apartment if I had to guess, all of them being just a little bit disappointing.  I always love them for a while, but they all end up in my bronzer graveyard eventually.  One has too much sparkle.  Another one is too orange.  Another one too muddy.  I feel a bit like Goldilocks with a bowl of porridge, to be honest.  I don't dare say it yet, but this bronzer might be the answer to my prayers.  There's nary a fleck of glitter to be seen in this formula, but it still leaves the skin luminous, and the powder is super fine so application is basically foolproof.       

Glamstick Instaglam Glow
If you need me, I'll just be over here trying to replicate a JLo glow.  If you haven't jumped on board the lumizer train yet, then I don't feel bad for you.  It's THE best thing you can use to emphasize your favorite features.  You don't need all that krazy-Kardashian-kontour.  All you need is a little pretty lumizer, like this delectable rose gold tone, on the tops of your cheekbones or the inner corners or your eyes. 


Hyaluronic Cheek Sculpt
I saved my favorite for last.  This tinted cheek product is the most lightweight cheek color I've ever felt.  It feels like you have nothing on.  Granted, I only use a little for a subtle flush, but the color is super buildable.  But even when you have a TON on, it still feels weightless.  It blends so easily into the cheeks and it has hyaluronic acid in it to keep those cheeks looking as plump as a babe's.  This pretty coral shade is good on a multitude of skin tones (and I know because I forced other bloggers to put it on so that I could see).  I'm not even quite sure how to describe the texture.  I wouldn't call it a gel texture because it's lighter than that.  It's certainly lighter than a cream blush, which is usually my favorite type.  It's almost like a liquid blush, which I've never heard of before using this particular product.  I don't think you can get a blush that is lighter on the skin with the exception of just tattooing blush onto your face.  (Please don't do that.  Ever.)  I think this is a great product for just about anybody, but even people who don't like blush or are scared of it can rest easy with this product.  It's going to be a new daily-use product for me.             


The line also includes eyeliners and mascaras that are amazing.  The brushes are great as well, ranging from $28-$46.  They're synthetic, so that means easy clean-up and less waste, and, duh, animal friendly.  I'm definitely enjoying the Highlight Brush, that is full of short, densely-packed brush hairs to make blending concealer or highlighter a breeze.  I will probably end up using it for cream brushes as well because I just love it so much.  I'm gonna have to put this out there: Rodial Sculpting With Colour makeup is a must-try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...