Sephora.com, Inc.

May 19, 2015

Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush

Sometimes I think that my love for Urban Decay can't be any greater, and then BOOM.  Super fun color collection for summer.  (And then they drop the mic and walk off stage).  In a world where contouring is trending, much to my dismay, it's a breath of fresh air to have something besides skintones be the focus.  Of all their summer collection, I'm particularly enthralled by the Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush.  The blushes come in 12 shades, some shimmer, some matte, and raging from super subtle to high drama.  They're not just cute in the package though, they are super soft and smooth (especially for a powder formulation, in my opinion) for easy application.  They also used light-reflecting pigments to give you... well... the effect of an afterglow.  Maybe your social (sex) life is a little stale, but at least you can fake the glow with these.  Silver lining people.
Check out some of my favorite swatches from the collection below.
From left to right: Score, Bang, Quiver, and Bittersweet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...