Sephora.com, Inc.

May 8, 2015

It's About Time. My Favorite Perfume Line Has Finally Launched Home Fragrances.

I get slightly infuriated when I make something up in my mind and it doesn't actually exist in real life.  Jewelry that I want.  A dress that doesn't exist.  And when a perfume that I like isn't a home fragrance.  I do it all the time.  This time, though, I feel like wanting Clean fragrances to come in home fragrances as well as personal actually paid off.  Like somehow I willed the universe to bring this to me and now it's finally here.  I realize this is a rather self-centered point-of-view, but let me have my moment.
The Clean home fragrance collections come in 3 different scents, that you may already know from their personal fragrance collections: Warm Cotton, Fresh Laundry, Rain, and Skin.  Skin happens to be my favorite for home and personal fragrances, so now everything in my life can have that scent.  My office, my apartment, and my hot body.  Life is finally complete.
Each home collection consists of a soy candle ($40), a reed diffuser ($42), and a Linen & Room spray ($34).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...