Sephora.com, Inc.

Apr 17, 2015

I HAD To Buy This New Bite Beauty Watercolor Palette. I Had No Choice.

 There are times in life when you just don't have a choice people.  For me, one of those times was JUST NOW when I learned about the new Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library.  Are the yellow and green colors practical?  No ma'am.  But since when does my lust for lip gloss have to be practical?  Check out how highly pigmented the colors are (just in case for one second you thought that maybe the yellow or green colors were really sheer).  Shiny, pigmented, and made of all natural, food-grade ingredients.  I am fully obsessed.  Go get yourself one and then you can thank me later.
That's all for now.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...