Sephora.com, Inc.

Apr 22, 2015

BeautyByBenz Approved: Alba Botanica Fast Fix

I'm pretty sick and tired of traveling right now, and more-so what the constant travel has been doing to my poor skin.  I've been on various planes, trains, and automobiles the entire month of April, so my skin has been experiencing dullness, breakouts, and some SERIOUS under-eye bag situations.  This is the life of a hustler.  Fortunately, one of my favorite brands, Alba Botanica, has just come out with adorable little portable solutions to all my life problems.  The Fast Fix collection is so cheap that you might as well just buy all of them (Approx $6 each at your nearest Whole Foods or drug store, so you can have all 4 of them for $24).  Or is that just me that I have no impulse control and felt like I needed all of them?  I don't feel guilty at all though because they are made of natural ingredients, and they work.     

Fast Fix for undereye circles- This is a corrective yellow-tinted concealer to neutralize dark undereye bags, while still moisturizing/brightening with apple and white lily.  Caffeine helps with the bags, and jojoba moisturizes.  It's nice and lightweight, so you don't feel like you have something cakey under your eyes.    
Fast Fix for a pimple- Willow Bark extract and Sulfur target your zits quickly and effectively without made-by-man chemicals.  This formula is also lightly tinted to blur the look of the angry, red blemishes that are plaguing my life right now. 
Fast Fix for puffy eyes- I'm totally in love with this cooling eye gel because it works just as well as an expensive brand that I had been buying previously, and this one is natural.  It cools with green tea and cucumber, while caffeine reduces puffiness.  I'm currently running on about 4 hours of sleep, so I put this on first today, then topped it off with the vanishing concealer above.  Yep, this is a double-eye-cream-type-of-trip. 
Fast Fix for thin lips- This plumps up your lips without artificial stuff that makes them burn.  This formula, which you only need to use the teeny-weeniest bit, contains cinnamon, peppermint, and ginger to stimulate.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...