Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 24, 2015

Why I NEED This New TRESemme Collection In My Life

I'm on a mission in life for cool girl hair.  I want that Sienna Miller, I just rolled out of bed and this is what I look like, or maybe I was just at the beach hair.  If you're like me, then you're in luck because this hair was all the rage backstage at New York Fashion Week, so there will be a slew of products thrown your way geared at obtaining this hair.  I'm really excited because TREsemme, a company that knows a little something about cool girl hair, has recently launched a new line called Perfectly (un)Done.  I got my first glimpse at the collection backstage at the Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2015 show, where Orlando Pita was giving the girls a Patti Smith-inspired 'do with the new (un)Done Sea Salt Spray.  Pita couldn't have made it easier for us to replicate this look at home.  He sprayed an ample amount of Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray through the hair and blew dry, scrunching and tousling as he went.  If the models needed extra volume, he used Runway Max Volume Root Lifting Cream, and then he finished the hair with Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray.     

Clearly the star of the show is the Sea Salt Spray, but the Perfectly (un)Done collection also includes a shampoo, conditioner, a Wave Creating Sea Foam, a Wave Perfecting Gelee, and an Ultra Brushable Hairspray.

The shampoo and conditioner are silicone-free and infused with Sea Kelp Extract, which means effortless, flowing texture without being weighed down.
Go for the Sea Salt Spray or the Wave Creating Sea Foam if you're looking for weightless, beachy waves.  These formulas are really great because they're not stiff or sticky like some other formulas out there.  (And let's face it, you can't beat the price).
Go for the Wave Perfecting Gelee if you're looking for a little more control over your waves, and want to tame frizzies or flyaways, but still don't want any sticky residue.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Brushable Hairspray.  This is a hairspray for people who want the control and hold, but don't want something stiff or that will weigh the hair down.
Basically I need the whole collection.  If it's good enough for models at Rebecca Minkoff, it's good enough for me.  And I'd rather pay just over $30 for THE WHOLE COLLECTION, than pay the same amount for one spray from a "fancy" brand that doesn't even work as well as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...