Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 11, 2015

Dr. Jart+ BB Mate Contouring 1.2.3. Kit


I recently did a story about contouring for XOJane.com before I found out that these little sticks of Heaven existed.  I'm a firm believer that contouring should be used wisely and sparingly, so I'm pretty excited about these blendable creams by Dr. Jart+.  They're the first contouring kit out there made to specifically go with your favorite BB cream (which is presumably probably a Dr Jart+ BB cream anyways) and packed with good-for-you skincare ingredients.  There's an anti-aging ingredient in each of them called Matrixyl 3000™, as well as Rosehip oil, Moringa oil, Avocado oil, Snow Lotus extract, Nordenau water, and Niacinamide.  Long story short, it moisturizes, brightens, and increases skin elasticity.  


You don't have to be a contouring genius to figure out how to use the kit, since Dr. Jart+ basically numbered them for you and gave you diagrams.  The first shade is a pinky highlighter shade for under the eyes or other places you'd like to emphasize, the second is a yellow-based corrector shade that you can use to neutralize any imperfections, and the third shade is a beautiful bronzer shade (that I personally think is not too orange) to use under the cheekbones or near the jawline.    
Here are some swatches of the product on my arm.  I laid it on pretty thick so you can get a feel for the coloring, but in real life I blend them so they're nice and sheer on the skin.  You can put them on before or after your BB Cream or foundation, and then I'd recommend blending them in with a brush or a sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...