Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 15, 2015

Benz On A Budget: Aussie Total Miracle 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo

Kids, I'm really excited about this budget-friendly new addition to my dry shampoo collection.  I'm quite feisty about my dry shampoo.  It has to soak up all my greasy strands (don't judge me, it's from working out!) but not leave white residue all over the place.  It has to smell good, but not overpowering like it's trying to cover up something.  It has to give me body, but not feel crunchy.  That's a long list of stipulations and so far not many dry shampoos have lived up to the challenge, especially in the $10 and under range.  The new Aussie Total Miracle 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo is answering all my prayers.  It goes on wet (but not so wet that it would mess up all your hard work taming your 'do) which means it goes on clear.  It's a Tapioca starch formula, so the tapioca soaks up all the oil as it quickly dries.  It expands as it soaks up the oil so it gives my limp hair some nice body, and it has the typical Aussie product smell so it's not overpowering.    
All the products in the new 7-in-1 line (shampoo, conditioner, and dry shampoo) each contain 7 awesome hair benefits: protect against damage, moisturize, humidity control, split end protection, softness, smoothness, and shine.  Really what is not to love?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...