Sephora.com, Inc.

Dec 11, 2014

JINsoon holiday nail collection



Because I make it a point to have every JINsoon nail lacquer that comes out (I'd say I have more than a slight addiction), we must discuss the latest holiday collection.  This collection is all about the shine and fun of holiday season, but also about playing with unique textures.
Here's the lowdown on the colors: 
Georgette (light crepe finish) 

Bijou (gold and white glitter topping) 
Chamonix (black leatherette finish)- please note that I absolutely must have this in my life.  
Motif (black and white glitter topping) 
And here's what you need to know about JINsoon nail colors, in case you don't already:
-Colors are long-lasting with major color payoff. 

-UV filters protect against fading and yellowing.
-Vegan 
-Paraben-free
-Five-free formulas (created without formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...