Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 30, 2014

Beauty By Benz Approved: Julep Brush With Greatness

It's the little things in life that bring me such joy.  Why nobody has thought of this before?  Why was I not the one to think of this?  I don't have all the answers here people, but all I know is that this Julep Brush With Greatness brush set ($74) comes with a travel case that converts into its own POP-UP BRUSH STAND.  Seems so simple, but it's so amazing.  Not to mention the brushes are soft and luscious.

The set comes with the pop-up case, and five super-soft synthetic brushes: blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, angled liner, and shader.  Immediately go out and get one for yourself, and then you can thank me later.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...