Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 5, 2014

BeautyByBenz Approved: Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Treatment


Since I've been a long-time fan of Moroccanoil hair products, you would think I would've tried some of their body products before now.  And OH, what I've been missing!  I'm not going to talk about all the products now, plenty of time for that in the future, but I can't wait one more minute to discuss the Intense Hydrating Treatment with you.  I heard the title and kind of automatically thought it was going to be a rich, creamy consistency, but it's a gel formula.  Sign me up for anything that's a gel formula rather than a cream.  It's deeply hydrating so great for rough areas like knees, elbows, and feet, but I just love using this on my legs.  And don't even get me started on the smell!  It's a lavender and honey scent that has me just about passing out from happiness.  Besides the lavender, another relaxing ingredient is the chamomile, which is just jam-packed with skin-friendly softeners.  Obviously, like all Moroccanoil products, it contains Argan Oil, which is pretty much the best thing I've ever used on my skin in this lifetime.  Moroccanoil also added organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, and Glycerin to soothe, hydrate, prevent premature aging, and promote skin elasticity.  Skin is left noticeably healthier, glowing, and downright amazing smelling.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...