Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 3, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Spring Reveries Collection

I really don't know what to think anymore with this crazy NYC weather (except that I need to move to a tropical island), but spring is officially in sight.  Deborah Lippmann's spring collection, Spring Reveries, is available in stores today, and it's perfectly springy.  It's ethereal and soft, just chock full of spring whimsy.  I think it's going from my WANT list to my NEED list.  It's the oh-so-perfect break I need from my dark winter colors (anybody else need a break from Oxblood?).  
Here's a peek at the collection:

La Vie En Rose


Blue Orchid


Spring Buds


Tip Toe Through The Tulips


Build Me Up Buttercup


Flowers In Her Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...