Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 10, 2013

New from Moroccanoil: Heat Styling Protection



Moroccanoil.  Often imitated, never duplicated.  They were the originators of Argan oil-infused hair products, and a daily go-to for your dear old Benz.  I find myself trying tons and tons of products for this blog, and I like a lot.  But I LOVE Moroccanoil.  So you can imagine how I felt backstage at New York Fashion Week when I heard that they were launching a  Heat Styling Protection spray (sort of like a kid in a candy store).  Now the product is out and I can't wait to get my greedy paws on it.    
The new formula promises to create a unique thermal protective veil that shields hair from breakage and split ends, but also provides a natural, soft hold to help your style last all day.  That means less fussing with it throughout the day, and subsequently even less damage in the long run.   
Like all the Moroccanoil products, this Heat Styling Protection ($28) is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil to protect the hair from environmental stressors, including wind, sun, and humidity. Additional conditioners like almond oil, and Vitamins A & E, nourish the hair. Powerful UV filters minimize the risk of hair color oxidation and fading, and, of course, heat protection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...