Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 1, 2013

Mani Monday: Nails Inc. Bling It On Rebel kit

 I was a little scared to try the Nails Inc. Bling It On Rebel kit ($25) because, though I'm a huge fan of nail art, I am a bit clumsy when it comes to applying tiny pieces of bling to the nail.  I have to say it was surprisingly easy, although I did get glue on my skin that was annoying to get off.  The pay-off is totally worth it though.  They give you an array of bling, including 4 of these large skull & crossbones pieces which were the selling point of the kit for me.  It's hard to see, but on my middle finger I'm wearing some of the black bling pieces they give you, which I think are totally rocker chic.  And the nail polish itself is great. It's a "leather effect" polish that gives you this great texture that you won't want to stop touching.  All in all I'd say it's worth the $25 if you plan to use it more than once, which I absolutely do.  I was clumsy with the glue and I still think that it came out great, so I give it two skull-encrusted thumbs up.  



1 comment:

  1. Love the skull bling! The nail polish looks really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...