Sephora.com, Inc.

Dec 4, 2010

Robert Verdi's holiday gift guide

Robert Verdi cracks me up, and this video of his favorite holiday gift guide lists is no exception.
Take a look:

Some of my favorites from his picks? Well of course the champagne... but in all seriousness, the FujiFilm Instax Mini ($64) is so much fun. Every time I throw a party I snap pics of my guests with this camera and use them for various decorations around the apartment. This is a great gift for any person in your life, especially family members or the perpetual party-thrower. Don't forget to buy some extra film for your friend because I promise you they will not be able to stop using this thing.












































Laura Geller's makeup is top notch, and the Beauty Of Baked Collection ($60) is a perfect starter kit for someone to get to know the line. It comes with quality brushes too.
And the Babycakes cupcake maker? Oh my... I don't know if that's going to be a gift for someone else of for myself. Better stop watching the video before I get myself in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...