Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 27, 2010

Please don't think that birthday month is over

Just because my birthday was on Thursday, please don't think that birthday month is over. I appreciate that the nation celebrated my birthday with a giant parade and shoveling turkey into their faces, but birthday month is not over until December 1st. So what do I wanttoday?Makeup gift sets (shocker). The beautiful thing about having your birthday during the holidays is that there are a ton of gift sets out there. Here are some items that are on my birthday list....which do carry over to the Christmas list if I don't get them by the 1st.Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland palette is #1 on my wishlist. I know and trust this brand, plus it's $49 for a whole lot of makeup. 15 eye shadows, including some of my faves: George & Weezie, Label Whore, Velvet Revolver, and Stiletto. It also includes favorites like Shadow Insurance primer and Snow Bunny bronzer.
Urban Decay is a brand I'm only mildly familiar with, but this palette has piqued my interest. The Book Of Shadows III palette is $54, contains 16 shadows, 2 eye pencils, and their eyeshadow Primer Potion. When you open the palette, it lights up to a backdrop of various NYC scenes like the Empire State Building and yellow cabs galore.
Almost every year my girlfriends get me a limited edition M.A.C. eyeshadow palette. Hey, I told you it was good to have my birthday this time of year. This year the theme is A Tartan Tale, with every item encased in plaid glory. Though the packaging doesn't seem as holiday-ish as usual, (Does plaid remind you of the holidays? Not so much for me) the eyeshadow colors are still lust-worthy. 6 shadows for $36. I'm having trouble deciding which I like better, the Beauties Play It Cool collection of smokes and purples, or the more daring colors of the 6 Twists Of Tartan palette.
Beauties Play It Cool




Twists of Tartan

























Photos courtesy of Too Faced, Urban Decay, and M.A.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...