Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 26, 2010

Black Friday and Cyber Monday promos


If you're like me (smart) you try to avoid being trampled in Black Friday hysteria by staying home. Doorbusters be damned! However, I'm never one to pass up a good deal. Here's a list of some of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals I will be taking advantage of from the comfort of my home.


Mark makeup's Black Friday through Cyber Monday promo:
With any $40 purchase you get a makeup case, a necklace, a lip stain, AND a Twinklebelle shimmering powder.

Barnes & Noble. Though I don't talk about it much on the blog, I'm a bit of a book geek. Barnes & Noble is having a really good sale, including 41% off for a Harry Potter boxed set for you super-geeks out there. Click here to have your dweeby dreams come true.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale! Save up to 50%!

Target. My love for this store does not make me brazen enough to go there on Black Friday. Fortunately they offer a lot of steals online today. Beauty products, cameras, gifts. This place has everything.

And it goes on through Cyber Monday

And my love, Sephora.
Free shipping on $25 or more:
Free Shipping on all orders over $25 November 27-29. Use code SHIPNOW at checkout.

Free tote with any $25 order:
Black Friday Free Haul-iday Tote with any $25 order. Enter Code MYHAUL at checkout.



Origins has a sweet deal for Cyber Monday: Get $10 off an order of $25 or more.

Up to 70% off at Asos.com
Happy Shopping! I'll keep you posted as I discover more online deals.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...