Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 7, 2010

Spa Week is October 11th-17th


Ever the bargainista, I get very excited when Spa Week comes around. I'll save you the lecture on how spa treatments are good for your health, since I also think shopping is good for your health. But whatever your opinion on spas, whether you think they're medically beneficial or you just like being pampered, it's hard to turn down a $50 spa treatment. That's what Spa Week is all about if you didn't already know: $50 treatments! Participating spas will give you select treatments that would normally be a lot more expensive, and give them to you for this discounted rate for one week. All you have to do is go to SpaWeek.com to find participating spas and services. Here are some of the $50 treatments I'm perusing for myself:
Deva Spa- you already know I'm obsessed with Deva haircare, but they have a spa too. For spa week you can get a 45 minute "EnLighten Me" skin brightening facial, a 60 minute Deva express facial, or a 75 minute Tender Feet deluxe pedicure with self-heating mud booties. I could go to Heaven just from the description.
Completely Bare- the ONLY place to go for a Brazilian. Unless you like pain, in which case you can go wherever you want. I don't like pain, so I'm checking this out for a $50 Brazilian.
Fresh- a fantastic skin care line, they also offer facial services. For spa week you can get a free Umbrian Clay facial, Black tea age-delay facial, or Acienne age-delay facial with the purchase of $50 worth of products. To me, that's a double-bargain.
There are so many more spas participating in this event, I can't even begin to count. When you can only afford so many $50 treatments, and there's only so much time in one week, what's a girl to do? Visit SpaWeek.com to find a treatment that's right for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...