Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 13, 2010

Victoria's Secret Foundation Of Fashion VIP suite





















Fashion Week-ers have to find a place of rest amongst all the fashion chaos that goes on around them; a place to recharge their literal and figurative batteries. When my Iphone, my manicure, and my emotions needed a little boost, I chose the Victoria's Secret "Foundation Of Fashion" VIP suite at the Kaplan Penthouse at Lincoln Center. While my phone and laptop charged, I enjoyed a manicure and an AMAZING massage courtesy of Oasis Day Spa. Guests could also preview the inspiration sketches from the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and test out products from their fall 2010 Beauty collections.
I was too busy celeb-spotting and relaxing to think of taking many pictures, yet I felt compelled to take a picture of this one couch since it saved me from the torture that my heels were Hell-bent on inflicting upon me.





















Guests were gifted with the new Bombshell fragrance (perfume and body lotion!),














and a gift card which I've already decided will be put towards this faux fur vest:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...