Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 29, 2010

Hard Candy makeup freebie from September to November



For all the department store makeup I buy, I have my drugstore makeup that I stand by as well. Every fashionista knows a good deal when she sees one, and so I have found myself falling in love with Hard Candy for some time now. Available at Walmart, Hard Candy allows you to follow all the makeup trends for a pocket-friendly price. I'm not scared to try a new makeup trend for the most part, but I am scared to spend $32 on an eyeshadow I may wear one time. I don't worry about that with Hard Candy products, as they're priced quite nicely at around $5 for a lipgloss, $6 for an eyeshadow, or $9 for a bronzer. As if $6 for an eyeshadow wasn't a good enough deal, Hard Candy has decided to give you a little more bang for your buck from September to November this year. Their eyeshadow primer (formerly not sold as an individual item, only available in The Shadows Collection) will now be available in a mini size with any Kal-eye-descope or Meteor-eyes purchase during this time period. So now $6 gets you the eyeshadow AND the primer.
For the same 2 month period this year, you can get some other amazing 2-for's from Hard Candy. Every Sheer Envy face primer will come with a mini Plumping Serum in Girl Next Door (light sheer pink). Each Mouthing Off lip gloss will come with a Walk The Line liquid eyeliner in Asphalt (black). Last, but not least, every Hot Smudge liner will come with a mini Lash Tinsel mascara in Spellbound (glittering black).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...