Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 25, 2010

Fashion Week is just around the corner...

As I'm getting excited for the first season on New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center (sniff sniff... no more Bryant Park), I've been browsing through my old videos of the A/W 2010 collections. Here are some video highlights of my favorites. If nothing else, you can enjoy some of the music that I'm playing in my apartment this morning.

The first is a quick compilation of shows I saw including Lela Rose, Project Runway winner Irina Shabayeva, Luca Luca, Twinkle by Wenlan, Richard Chai, and Carlos Miele (thank you Flip video for making it so easy on me!).





This next one is the final run-through of my favorite show, speaking from a personal style standpoint, Richard Chai. The collection was an amazing mix of masculine and feminine. The gals wore Timberland boots, which was fitting since it was a terrible snowstorm that day. This collection just really struck a chord inside me. Maybe it was the layer upon layer of silver and grey tones, much like I would wear on a day-to-day basis. Maybe I just like seeing a touch of glimmer or sheen mixed with bad-ass boots. Whatever the case may be, I loved it.







1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...