Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 29, 2016

Recipe: Beautiful Energy Smoothie Bowl With HUM Nutrition Raw Beauty Powder

Like everyone else on Planet Earth, I'm a huge fan of smoothie bowls.  When I heard that HUM Nutrition was launching their Raw Beauty powder, my first thought was how delish it would be in a smoothie bowl.  Of course I've ended up throwing it in my iced coffees on the daily, but, as I thought, it ended up being perfect for this morning's smoothie bowl.
The powder is a blend of superfoods, like goji, acai, and matcha, combined with powdered greens.  Besides being an awesome vegan source for probiotics, it has an awesome flavor from mint, cocoa, and coconut sugar.  Like I said before, it's awesome to throw a scoop in your iced coffee or almond milk.  I think it would be equally delicious in a hot drink, but wouldn't recommend it because you'd kill off some of the raw probiotics that are in the formula.      
 For my smoothie bowl I threw the following ingredients in the blender:
1 scoop of HUM Raw Beauty
1 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1 banana (reserve a few slices to garnish)
1 tbsp of almond butter
1/2 tbsp of cacao nibs (+ some additional to sprinkle on top)
1/2 cup of organic oats 

Optional toppings:
Slivered almonds 
I just threw everything in the blender except for a few cacao nibs, banana slices, and some slivered almonds to throw on top for garnish. 
And voila!  Here's the delicious results, in just a few minutes.  I added a drizzle of honey on top, but to make vegan you can use agave or a drizzle of coconut cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...