Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 20, 2016

Beauty By Benz Approved: Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask

Truth time: I'm not really into most face masks.  I don't really like clay masks at all (except for this one from Rodial).  I kind of like sheet masks but since I adopted my sweet puppy, I haven't been doing them for fear that he is going to try to eat them off my face.  I do actually like the other genre of masks out there, which I'll call Fun Masks.  Those include bubble masks, honey masks, and then this amazing new mask by Ole Henriksen.  I do love a good facial scrub, so this is like a scrub and mask at the same time.  It's a sugar scrub texture, with HONEY in it, that you leave on for 5-10 minutes and then gently massage into the skin before rinsing off.  Rather than creepy outlawed micro-beads, this mask uses some of Mama Nature's favorite ingredients to exfoliate: raw sugar and pomegranate seeds.  It also contains honey, as mentioned above, which is incredibly nourishing and soothing.  Rose hips, mandarin, orange, and grapefruit are all in there to give brightening Vitamin C benefits, but they also make it smell good enough to eat.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...