Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 14, 2015

Benz On A Budget: My Latest Drugstore Beauty Crushes

I love a good beauty splurge just as much as the next person, but my wallet does not.  I love a good budget-friendly beauty product, and these days I don't feel like you have to sacrifice efficacy just because it's cheaper.  Drugstore brands have really been stepping it up lately.  Here are some of my new faves:

e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum
As a no-makeup-makeup kind of gal, I think this stuff is brilliant.  It has the skincare benefits of a serum, like Vitamins A, C, & E, grape seed oil, pomegranate oil, and goji berry, but it also has a light tint to cover imperfections while still letting your skin shine through.

Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Lift Me Up Mascara
I've been rocking a lot of eyelash extensions this summer, and my poor lashes have felt the damage.  Fortunately, this mascara formula is made with nourishing cucumber and vitamins to help condition my brittle lashes.  

Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum 
I'm absolutely in love with this serum.  It's more of a gel consistency than your regular serums you're used to, but I feel instantly moisturized when using it.  Because it's so light, I don't feel like anything's on my skin, but it contains the coveted "Dragon's Blood" (an extract from a flowering tree) that is known to protect from environmental stressors.  It also has velvet flower and hyaluronic acid to give you maximum moisture, but not at maximum price.  

Simple Skincare Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes 
I think many beauty buffs were psyched when Simple came out with their Micellar water, because who can really afford the Bioderma version?  But now Simple has made our lives even better by putting that formula into a portable skincare wipes version.  If you haven't tried a micellar water yet, there's no better time to get on board.  There's no alcohol, oil, or synthetic fragrances.  You just get a gentle clean and no gross residue left behind.  They're great for non-makeup days as well, if you need to freshen up mid-day or after a workout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...