Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 9, 2015

There Is A "Left Shark" Iphone Case. Life Is Now Complete.


I can hardly contain my excitement.  When I heard this news, I got super monosyllabic.  "Wha? Huh? Guys. Uh."  And I meant all those syllables in the best way possible.  My obsession with sharks is well-documented, so I was jazzed to see Left Shark get its moment of fame during the Super Bowl Halftime Show.  Now Left Shark can live on forever, ON YOUR PHONE.  Katy Perry has been collaborating with Claire's for a while now (did you know that?  If you didn't, you can thank me for this later) and starting in September, the best Iphone case in the history of Iphone cases will be mine.  It comes in Iphone 5 and Iphone 6 sizes, so if you're lame, like me, and haven't upgraded yet, there's no need to worry.  It will retail for $12.50, so basically the best $12.50 I will spend in 2015.    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...