What: 2015 Grammy Awards
Makeup: Jo Baker for Urban Decay
This pretty flawless less-is-more look on the Haim girls proves a few facts that I already knew, but I'll share them with you. 1. Haim is awesome. 2. You don't need a ton of makeup/foundation to look flawless on the red carpet. And, finally, 3. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is the best ever.
-Baker started by using Urban Decay NAKED Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gently pressed around the eyes and to smooth out any imperfections.
-On top of the concealer, Baker used Urban Decay NAKED Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation with a small powder brush in circular motions. She left the cheeks bare to keep each girl's skin looking fresh and clean.
-Next, she prepped the eyes for shadow by using a thin layer of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion over the entire lid on all three girls.
-Baker used one eye shadow palette for all three girls: Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette.
· On Este, Baker used Walk of Shame shadow all over the lid, and then used Naked2 shadow over the top, blending both colors to create a soft, elegant mushroom hue.
· On Danielle, she used Walk of Shame around the eye sockets, and then used Faint around the edges of the eyes.
· On Alana, Baker applied Foxy over whole lid, and then used Walk of Shame towards the outer eye crease.
-After the shadow was done, Baker used Urban Decay Perversion Mascara on each girl.
-To finish each of the looks, Baker used Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks.
· To give Este the statement lip she craved, Baker used Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 69 for a bold red.
· On Danielle, she used Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Liar, a perfect sheer nude.
· On Alana, she used Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Rapture, which is more of a dusty rose shade.