Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 19, 2015

Beauty By Benz Approved: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette

Le Sigh.  Remember not too long ago I led you to believe I would stop my hoarding of makeup palettes (come on, you didn't believe I would actually stop, did you)?  Well this is going to be a little problem because I NEED every one of these Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes ($58 each).  Ok, maybe not all 7, but there's at least 3 that I need.  Just look at them!  I probably don't need to do much more than show you how pretty they are to sell you on them, but let me tell you a little bit about them anyways.  Here's what you need to know:

-Each palette contains five pigment-rich shades in a variety of mattes and shimmers.

-The 3-D design make it super easy for your brush to pick up the pigment, so you only need to use a little bit at a time to create impactful looks

-The single pan design (rather than the colors all being in separate pans like a typical palette) makes for easy blending.  No need to be a makeup expert to use this.

-The colors are sooooo creamy and delicious.  It's something about being a finely-milled formula, but all you really need to know is they feel great.

-The options are sort of endless.  Colors can be applied wet or dry, as shadows or as liners.

All the technology is pretty rad, I'm not going to lie… but at the end of the day they're simply beautiful and I must have all of the shades.

7 shades:

ATMOSPHERE: (Cool Neutrals) Pale Ivory, Pale Pink, Taupe, Espresso, Charcoal
MONOCHROME: (Rose) Warm Ivory, Rose Nude, Peony Pink, Light Mauve, Dark Chocolate
EXPOSURE: (Plums) Champagne, Aubergine, Bronze, Black Violet, Lilac
GRAPHITE: (Smokey- Sephora exclusive) Warm Ivory, Copper Gold, Deep Brown, Gun Metal, Silver
COLOR FIELD: (Olive) Warm Ivory, Champagne Gold, Taupe Brown, Golden Olive, Forest Green
OBSCURA: (Earth Tones) Cream, Smokey Brown, Rose Gold, Coffee, Cool Bronze
INFINITY: (Warm Neutrals) Warm Ivory, Dusty Rose, Bronzed Mauve, Cool Taupe, Dark Cocoa
Infinity is the only one I have so far, but I think I've made it clear there will be more added to the collection.  Here's a close-up of the palette and some swatches:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...