Sephora.com, Inc.

Dec 6, 2014

Beauty By Benz Approved: Eyeko Brow Liner

I am already a fan of Eyeko products, but was a little scared to try their Brow Liner.  My brow skills are pretty decent, but since my brow hairs are so blonde and sparse, I get nervous about trying anything that 1) looks like a marker, and 2) is a "universal" color.  But look y'all!
It didn't make my brows scary at all!  Quite the opposite in fact.  It gave my natural light brows just a little tint, and was surprisingly easy to use.  I recently learned about this product because it was used on Alexa Chung last week at the British Fashion Council Awards.  Her brows are SO much darker than mine, so I was a little nervous.  But the color is actually self-adjusting, which explains why it can work on various brow colors.  I was also nervous about looking overly-painted because of the marker-like applicator, but if you just use light strokes and follow your natural brow growth, I think it looks super natural.     
Here's it is on Alexa Chung at the British Fashion Council Awards (makeup by Liz Pugh), whose brows are clearly much darker than mine. 
  
Other products Pugh used on Chung for this look:
-Eyeko Me & My Shadow in Chocolate along the upper and lower lashlines.  
-Eyeko Making Eyes Automatic Gel Liner in Pitch Black super close to the top lashline so it looks like part of the lashes rather than like eyeliner. 
-Eyeko Me & My Shadow in Taupe on the eyelids.
-Eyeko Brow Liner and Brow Gel on the eyebrows.
-Eyeko Eye Do Mascara on the lashes, followed by corner lashes from the Eyeko Lash Wardrobe. 
-Tom Ford Cheek Colour in Flush.
-Nars lipstick in Jungle Red. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...