Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 30, 2014

My holiday shopping list

I'm not going to call this a "gift" guide because I think that may be stretching the truth a bit.  In reality these are things that I want, oh so desperately, this holiday season.  Selfish? Eh, maybe a bit.  But I'll bet that you will want them too!

Fresh Black Tea Skincare Age-Delay Remedies ($92)

Black Tea Age-Delay Skincare, as the name suggests, is all about harnessing the power of black tea for its natural antioxidant properties.  This kit includes smaller versions (although I certainly wouldn't call them "mini") of the potent and popular items from the Black Tea line.  If you're a newbie to the line, it's a great intro kit.  Or if you're just already a fan, it's nice to get a value pack of your faves. 
Black Tea Age-Delay Cream: A superbly nourishing face cream that reduces the appearance of fine lines, firms, smooths, and retexturizes the skin.
New Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion: The newest addition to the Black Tea line, this is a toner (but really it's so much more than that) that evens the skin tone, without drying it out.  In fact, it's said to provide 24 hours of moisture.
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: This is my favorite in the line, and maybe my favorite mask ever.  It's hydrating and great for the skin, but really I'm in love with the whipped texture.  It's hard to describe if you haven't tried, but it's airy, light, smells great, and, most importantly, feels great. 


Julep Nailed It! ($48)
This already gift-wrapped set includes 12 minis of all these 2014 best sellers:
Lorenzana (Shiitake crème)
Margot (gold shimmer)
Cameron (silver lilac stardust matte glitter)
Logan (aubergine shimmer)
Rae (orchid crème)
Maddy (raspberry sorbet shimmer)
Myriam (red crème)
DeAnn (loganberry crème)
Princess Grace (papaya crème)
Eliana (denim crème)
Phoebe (teal metallic)
Monaco (mariner blue crème)

 
Diptyque Mini Candle Set ($130 Nordstrom exclusive): 
I don't know if I need to go into all the reasons that I love Diptyque candles, do I?  I think any person  with eyes or a nose can appreciate this gift set.  This set includes 10 mini versions of your favorite Diptyque candle flavors:

Feu de Bois: My favorite candle that I keep on tap in my apartment at all times.  It's all the smells that are good about a warm fire.  Totally comforting and homey. 
Opopanax: Woody with balsamic notes. 
Ambre: Vetiver, patchouli, aniseed, spices, incense, citrus, and tonka bean.
Pomander: Christmas orange sprinkled with cloves and cinnamon (holiday in a candle). 
Genevrier: Wood note with fruity, bitter, and tart accents. 
Santal: A woody, dry, and frankly kind of sexy candle. 
Cyprés: Mediterranean Cyprus tree with honey and resin notes.
Myrrhe: Ambery resin.
Oranger: Spicy tree bark, and zest. 
Roses: Fresh-picked bouquet of roses. 


Bliss X Kate Spade Saturday Ultimate Spa Weekender Bag ($329) 
Ok not to get all Gwyneth Paltrow status with my wishlist, because I realize this thing is super expensive, but I WANT IT.  I mean it's basically every beauty guru's dream come true, eh?  Now this is what you get the girl that has everything! It comes with a Kate Spade Saturday gold dot weekender bag packed with these full size Bliss products:
Fabulips pout-o-matic lip perfecting system 
Fabulips softening lip balm
Blood orange + white pepper soapy suds
Blood orange + white pepper body butter
Blood orange + white pepper sugar scrub
Micromagic microdermabrasion treatment 
Triple oxygen instant energizing cleansing foam
Triple oxygen instant energizing mask 
Triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion 
Glamour gloves
High intensity hand cream 
Softening socks
Foot patrol exfoliating + softening cream   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...